Oh Guan Lee
Oh Guan Lee was established in the 40's of the last century at 12 Fish Street next to the old Ellenborough Market (commonly know as Teochew Market or New Market) where the current The Central is, trading in vegetable seeds and agriculture products.
Fire gutted the market on 30 Jan 1968 and was relocated in 1969 to 1000 New Market Street, a temporary shopping mall next to the current People's Park Centre. After the new Ellenborough Market was rebuilt, Oh Guan Lee shifted back to Tew Chew Street until the site was acquired by the Government for the construction of the Clarke Quay MRT Station in 1997.
On 12 Sep 1997, Oh Guan Lee made its third relocation to the temporary Victoria Street Wholesale Centre. After the new Victoria Wholesale Centre was built in 2011, it finally settled down at the new Victoria Wholesale Centre at 101 Kallang Avenue, #01-21, which has a 30-year lease term with Jurong Town Corporation (JTC) on 1st April 2012 under a new incorporated name Oh Guan Lee Pte Ltd.
Tel: 6297 7317, 6291 7317